Find your local
Speedy Signs Store

Find your Store

Plans & Permits

Plans & Permits

Plans & Permits

Will I Need Council Approval?

This depends on the nature of your signage and your local council… Some councils allow existing signage to be replaced with new graphics without approval, whilst others will insist that approvals be sought for any change. Different councils have different rules; some will require approval for structural external signage only, and anything else is usually exempt. The best advice is to check with your local council before authorising signage work to commence. Speedy Signs can help you with the necessary plans and images required for your application (fee applies).

What if my business is inside a shopping centre?

Typically, tenants of large shopping centres have guidelines provided to them by Centre Management to adhere to. Speedy Signs can guide you through this process and help you understand the requirements of the centre, and the types of signage that both adhere to the centre’s standards as well as meet your objectives for promoting your business.

Our team is happy to answer.

Make contact with your local Speedy Signs store

Do you wish to make an enquiry?

Find your local
Speedy Signs store.

May we use your location to find your closest store?